Friday, April 16, 2010

Veganizing

So, I went to the grocery store last week and have begun to 'Veganize' all my groceries. Now, up until this point I have been cheating a bit. It's hard not to eat Queso when eating Mexican food. But I've made the commitment to choose living a vegan lifestyle and by all means, I intend to keep it up!

Last week I went to my first ever Vegan meetup at a little trailer here in Austin to have dinner. I loved it! The Mexican mac and cheese was one of the best I've ever had. The best part was walking away and not having that full and heavy feeling you usually get. I urge everyone to give 'Counter Culture' a try. It's amazing how much better I feel from becoming a vegetarian and then a vegan. I'm finally over the terrible part of missing meat. Now, when I see it or think about it, it makes me gag a bit. I know I've made the right choice!!

1 comment:

Online Team said...

Hi there!

Just a note to let you know that we're now making most of our boots and shoes in Lorica, the vegan leather.

Mainly we make more 'alternative' styles, but please have a look, there's probably something you'll like...

http://fantasyshoe.com/vegan/

Have a great day.

Ian,
The Fantasy Online Team.